Friday, December 11, 2009

Willow Smith influenced by Rihanna?!

Why is this the first thing I see when getting on the Internet? I don't know if I should be shocked or mad at the parents.... BUT considering I could never be mad at Will Smith, I'll be shocked. Willow Smith, daughter of Will and Jada, was at some award banquet rockin a fully Rihanna-inspired hair style.This girl is only 9 yrs old, so idk if this style is considered appropriate. I mean, how many 9-year-old girls get part of their head shaved?! But what kinda spooky is Willow looks *Exactly* like her dad! Its like looking at Will with half a head full of hair-- AWKWARD!!



and another thing... what's up with Jaden's fro?! Can they control it a little... just a little.

1 comment:

  1. i have half my hair shaved and i did not know r had hers like that

    ReplyDelete