Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Sherlock Holmes


So partially against my will I saw Sherlock Holmes this weekend. I chose to not fully re-familiarize myself with the history of Sherlock Holmes, maybe because i didn't care or maybe because i didn't want any info to ruin the movie for me. Overall I thought the movie was okay- just okay. There were some funny parts, and some parts i found exciting.. By no means do i not like the movie, but its one of those films i would much rather wait to see when its rent-able! Robert Downey Jr. did a good job in this movie so did Rachael McAdams. She's come a very long way since Mean Girls!! but back to the movie.. about half way through i found myself completely.. well partially lost and confused. I understood Sherlock and Watson were chasing down a guy that everyone thought was dead... and i know he's suppose to solve crimes... but it took the movie every bit of its 2+ hours to let me know what the heck was going on! Overall the movie was nice, ended well and fully described everything i was confused about! I think there might be a sequel.. from the way it ended, but you never know in Hollywood. it gets 3.75 out of 5 stars... because I didn't fall asleep on this one [and Rob Downey Jr. is kinda hott.. kinda]! =)

No comments:

Post a Comment