Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Graffiti review

I took the last few days to really listen to Chris Brown's new CD- Graffiti. Since I've been a CB fan from the beginning I bought the deluxe edition... 6 extra songs! =) Here's what I thought of the songs.
my faves- "I Love U" "Sing Like Me" "So Cold" "Wait"

the obvious-- songs about the end of his and Rihanna's relationship. 'people'-- don't know exactly who those people are.. but yea-- they say after a break up most music artists make better music.. and i guess its true. Some of the songs that I think reference Rihanna or are about their past relationship: "I'll Go", "So Cold" "Crawl" "I Need This" ''Falling Down"

best collaboration- Chris does a lot of collaborations... but my favorite is "Wait" ft/ Trey Songz & Game.. anything with Trey Songz I will love! He can sing like no other!!

Diff sound- "For Your Love" is one song that kinda stands out to me. It has a different vibe to it... reminds me of a song by an alternative group.. just cant think of which song.. either way i like this song too.

Overall I give it 5 out of 5 stars!

No comments:

Post a Comment