Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Best of 2009: 14- 17

here's the next portion of my Best of 2009 list =)

December 14 Rush. When did you get your best rush of the year?
Going to 6Flags... I HATE rollercoasters but somehow went on one this year. That was enough of a rush to last me a while!

December 15 Best packaging. Did your headphones come in a sweet case? See a bottle of tea in another country that stood off the shelves?
... nothing particular comes to mind

December 16 Tea of the year. I can taste my favorite tea right now. What's yours?
i'm not a big tea person. BUT the one tea i drink often, out of the 2 teas i every drink is..... Passion Tea Lemonade from Starbucks. =) its sooo good. Hot or cold.. but the one time i got hot tea its burned my tounge.. so i'll stick to the icey goodness of the lemonade version!

December 17 Word or phrase. A word that encapsulates your year. "2009 was _____."
"a learning experience" with all the good and bad things that happened this year, i definitely learned a lot! I hope i take all that i learned and apply it more in 2010!

No comments:

Post a Comment