Thursday, December 10, 2009

TMI on public trasportation

The above pic seems to be a rule on most public transportation systems, but its one of those rules that become hard to keep track of who is doing it. But OMG I wish the metro security would've been on the train the other day. I know people talk loud on cell phones, we all do it at one point or another. maybe even to the point that people turn and look at you.. its happens easily, especially if you are trying to block out a outside noise [passing cars, lawn mower, train, etc] So the other day I was headed to school, it had to be around 9:30 or 10am... AM! and suddenly I begin to hear a lady talking-- I could hear her through my earphones. After a while her conversation went from rude and loud to nasty and louder!!! I swear, next thing i know I can hear this chic babbling about some dude she hooked up with and that she's mad because "he was fine but has a small wiener" YES that is what she said... now directly in front of the woman is a 4 or 5 year old boy. You would think that she would censor herself, use less descriptive words, but nope... she continues. If its one thing that I hate, its this!! DO NOT put all your personal business out there via phone conversation while on public transportation... I do not want to hear about you sticking your hand down some dudes pants and getting mad cause its not big enough [same lady previously mentioned] Some people have zero respect and no shame. Its NEVER okay to blab your business or someone else's while out in public.. especially on public transportation. Its a nuisance, a distraction and beyond unnecessary!! I swear that must have been the most disturbing conversation i ever had to hear, even if it was only one side of the conversation.

No comments:

Post a Comment