Monday, December 28, 2009

Best of 2009: 24-28

December 24 Learning experience. What was a lesson you learned this year that changed you?
one of the main things i learned this year is this: Dont always trust everyone you claim to be a friend... not all of them are. You find out who your trues friends are when times get hard and you're down on your luck. this goes for family as well. Theres nothing wrong with knowing a lot of people, but you have to know who from your group is true!

December 25 Gift. What's a gift you gave yourself this year that has kept on giving?
Way back in Janurary I bought a new iPod, my mini was dead. But i'm always listening to music and many of the songs help me get through stressful situations or help me to calm down when i'm axious. I sure it sounds silly, but it works for me.

December 26 Insight or aha! moment. What was your epiphany of the year?
.... this one can tie back in to the 'Dec. 24' entry

December 27 Social web moment. Did you meet someone you used to only know from her blog? Did you discover Twitter?
mid-way through 2009 i stopped using MySpace!! and around the same time i discovered Twitter! I wasnt too thrilled with Twitter at first, but after a while it grew on me and i got hooked! I've detached myself a little, dont want to get too hooked.

December 28 Stationery. When you touch the paper, your heart melts. The ink flows from the pen. What was your stationery find of the year?
There's no piece of stationary that stands out to me... but one of my sororiy sisters did give me a cute little stationary set.

No comments:

Post a Comment