Sunday, December 13, 2009

The Kardashians are back!!






















Is anyone else excited for the new season of Keeping up with the Kardashians?! Although Kim occasionally annoys me, and I think Kris tries a lil too hard to stay "young and hip" I love this show! Khole is awesome! I adore her and Rob... well he's just all kinds of HOTT! The first episode was good... nothing less than I expected. I was kinda shocked when Khole smacked Scott... a clear result that she had too much to drink and/or that she really, REALLY hates him. For a second during the show I started to wonder why in the hell Khole was living in a freaking hotel [regardless of how nice it looked, it was still a hotel] and she just got married. But then I remembered they kinda rushed to get married and well in 1 month had no time to house-hunt. From the previews there's gonna be major drama going on... I'm just ready to see that Rob vs. Scott fight... Not really pleased with Rob's face being all bloody but I'm sure Scott's will look worse. You can bet I will have future postings about this show/family!

No comments:

Post a Comment