Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Brittany Murphy... a good actress gone


I know I'm a few days late posting this... had to really think of what to say, then work kinda prevented me from posting sooner. There's not too many actresses who I can say I've been following since I was little! Brittany Murphy was one of those actresses. I was so shocked when I read this on my Yahoo news page when signing onto the internet. For a second I thought it was a joke... but its not. I've seen so many of her movies it kinda hard to believe that she really died. She was in Clueless which was one of the biggest movies I remember from the 90s. Its the movie that defined my 5th grade year! Brittany had a lot of potentional to grow and make more great movies, but I'm glad I was able to enjoy the movies she was able to make.

No comments:

Post a Comment