Saturday, December 12, 2009

Best of 2009: 1-6

So I was reading a blog that I follow, and came across a 'Best of 2009 challenge'. its kinda sorta like the 101 list, except rather than making a list of things you want to do its a reflection list of things you've already done. Sooo I figured I'd give it a try.. a feel up for a challenge =)

read about the challenge here


December 1 Trip. What was your best trip in 2009?
Well Ive only been 2 places this whole year.. no 4 hehe [Texas- multiple times, Santa Barbara, Stanislaus, and Vegas.] The best was prob back to my other home- Texas for my family reunion. I hadn't seen my dad or sooo many of my family there since moving to California sooo it was nice to see familiar faces =)

December 2 Restaurant moment. Share the best restaurant experience you had this year. Who was there? What made it amazing? What taste stands out in your mind?
hmmm this one is hard... (1) i went to Olive Garden earlier this year w/ my lineage sisters... and the waiter was super nosey.. kept asking random questions about the gift we brought. (2)Benni Hannah's w/ my mom, her co-workers, my bestie and a mutual friend.... it went from fun to embarrassing in 2.5 seconds... being the closet Twilight fan that i was an possibly still am, discussing Twilight and people getting into heated debates about [ugh] Rob Pattinson was just not okay with me....

December 3 Article. What's an article that you read that blew you away? That you shared with all your friends.
cant think of one... =/

December 4 Book. What book - fiction or non - touched you? Where were you when you read it? Have you bought and given away multiple copies?
I know this will sound lame, but the Twilight book. I only picked these because prior to this summer I wasn't much of a book reader unless it was school related, and even then it was a struggle. At some point i lost touch with the side of myself that loved to read. Now after finishing all 4 Twilight books in 6 wks I'm challenging myself to read a lot more!

December 5 Night out. Did you have a night out with friends or a loved one that rocked your world? Who was there? What was the highlight of the night?
can all the concert's I've been to count for this?! I've had a lot of fun nights out...I'll just list a few--(1) going to Lucky Strike, not to bowl, but to drink... and boy those drinks were strong! (2)Ne-Yo concert w/ my bestie and her co-worker. the Concert was awesome, the venue was okay but the drinks, well soda SUCKED! haha I'll never for the disgusting taste of the sprite they gave me, almost ruined the night. ... (3)partying w/ sorority sisters= good times, always. (4) oh and most recently going to the midnight premiere of New Moon was damn near an adventure- hilarious "burger queen"

December 6 Workshop or conference. Was there a conference or workshop you attended that was especially beneficial? Where was it? What did you learn?
I think I've only go to 2 'conferences' this year.. my sorority's national retreat and a leadership conference at my school... and i think the leadership conference was really beneficial since i took on a huge leadership role this year.

No comments:

Post a Comment