Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Procrastination Kills

Soooo, how was everyone's Thanksgiving?! Good I hope. Mine was incredibly hectic! I started a new job Friday[ yep.... retail during black Friday!.. wasn't as bad as i expected.] Worked during the weekend, had a 8page paper to type by Tuesday and had to move!!! ummmm don't know how it happened, or how I survived it all but I did! and honestly the hardest part was that darn paper... [and some of my overly-stuffed boxes I think i'm a semi-hoarder]. I kinda sorta HATE writing papers.. doesn't matter how short or long I just dont like them. I tend to do well on them, better than I do on test but I still dont like them. maybe if I took a creative writiing class it would help my distain towards writing essays, but with one semester left to write papers, whats the point?!


[if i drove... this would be the highway i'd need to be on...]

No comments:

Post a Comment