Friday, January 29, 2010

The First Week Back.... Felt Like Hell

OMG! I don't know how I survived the first week of classes, but I have... 5 classes, Monday -Thursday... a presidents meetings, recruitment, and work! AHHHH My bestie said I'd be extremely tired after my first week back and I barely made it to day 3!! So far I like my classes. but then I always say this in the beginning of each semester... I'll let you know how I feel in mid-March! This semester I'm taking 2 classes for my major, Astronomy[the professor is funny so that should keep my interest], Jazz dance [super fun!], and my Alternative Spring Break class [I'm not sure what else to call it, but in this class we go to New Orleans during Spring break to help with Habitat for Humanity]. The only downside to my lovely classes? 8 books!!! I need 8 freaking books.. one class needs 3 book! ahhhh I hope I don't fall behind!

2 comments:

  1. lol you sound just like me. Loving the classes in the first week. Idk how you do all that other stuff while going to school. Work and school just do not mesh well with me. I tried it for two semesters and got burnt out. If you haven't already gotten your books, you should check out chegg.com. I rent my books from that site (you rent them for an entire semester) and they are soo much cheaper there then at the school bookstore. Good luck this semester!

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha i don't know how I o half of what i do... its an unknown source of energy! But i love chegg.com!! i've been getting books from there since last year.

    ReplyDelete