Sunday, January 24, 2010

Back to School = The Beginning of the End

So school starts back tomorrow (my inner dork is kinda happy), and this will be my last semester as a full time student! Wooo Hooo! Although I still have to come back in the summer [2 classes] AND the fall [for 1 freakin class] spring 2010 will be the last time I take 12 or more units! Thank GOD! Many of the other students from my major that graduated last spring, or this upcoming one got/are getting job related to the major, gearing up for grad school and all that. But for some reason I'm a little hesitant... almost like I'm going backwards rather than forward. As of now I have a job related to my career field. but not 100% in the area that i would prefer to be working. I'm a little scared to go job hunting for a job in my desired career. idk why...

2 comments:

  1. Its funny, how when your getting closer to be doing done, you lose all energy to want to be there...LOL!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha that is true... i've had "senior-itis" for a while now....

    ReplyDelete