Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Quick update + Halloween

So the last few weeks I've been pulling in 40 hours at work and this week shall be the same. All I know is I'm DRAINED and I have to be at work tomorrow at 6am.... SIX in the morning! Needless to say I will not be staying up late tonight. As a matter of fact.. once I publish this quickie post I'm headed straight to bed! =) I'll try to get back to posting more frequently next week I promise!!!

ALSO



For all those that are celebrating, Happy Halloween!! If you're not able to dress up at work, did you go out during this past weekend?? If you did dress up, what was your costume??

1 comment:

  1. Ηeу! ӏ knoω thіѕ is kind оf
    off-topiс howevеr І hаd tο ask.
    Does manаging a ωell-established website such аs yours
    require a largе amοunt οf ωorκ?

    I am complеtely new to blоgging hοωever I do
    write in my jouгnal daіlу. I'd like to start a blog so I can share my personal experience and views online. Please let me know if you have any suggestions or tips for new aspiring bloggers. Appreciate it!

    Feel free to visit my weblog - Uinlo.Livejournal.com

    ReplyDelete