As you may remember from a earlier post I'm doing the '10 Day You Challenge'. Want to know more about the challenge? Head over to Blog Love Therapy to join in on the fun!
1) God & Jesus Christ
2) Cupcakes - I always associate Cakes with parties so cupcakes are like mini-parties =) And their even better with sprinkles
3) My Family - I may not always agree with what the say or the decisions they make BUT at the end of the day they always have my back.
my precious 4 year old niece
[she's only one of the 12 nieces/nephews that I have]
one of my older sisters, my daddy and I
4) Citrus Fruit - oranges, mango, papaya, pineapples, etc
5) Chocolate - I'm
6) Scary Movies - I owe all 7 Saw movies, grew up watching the original Halloween! I just love em.... strange? eh....
7) Crime/ Investigation Shows - Criminal Minds, Snapped, Dateline, CSI: New York; I love the "who done it" factor of trying to solve the crime
8) Going to concerts - nothing better than seeing music artists I like perform live! Went to my first concert at 13.... to see *Nsync and I've been shoveling out money ever since
9) Makeup - I can be feeling like total crap, PMSing to the extreme but a little bit of eye shadow and eye liner gives me this boost of confidence when its most needed