1. Cockroaches! - Living in Texas I saw my fair share of this disgusting little critters and they freak me the fuck out! There's just no way around it! *cringe*
2. Not falling in love -- I'm dated a hand full of guys I my time... None of which I loved. All were very short lived; either the guy cheated or the relationship wasn't what I wanted/needed. Either way they all ended within months. ,
3. Becoming "over weight" again. After loosing 40 pounds last year and then gaining 10, I sometimes worry that I'll fall back into my old eating habits and continue to gain weight. Which will ultimately effect my health for the worst
4. Being stuck in a dead-end job. You know the jobs that only pay minimum wage and you are never able to move up in?? Now I'm not complaining about the job I currently have. I hope to either move up to a higher position or get a job with another company that I can turn into a career.
5. Failing. Throughout my college years I sometimes got so overwhelmed that I would freak out and start thinking I was a failure because of small setbacks. Basically I don't want to leave this world and the people I know think I failed at something
6. Heights - I can ride in an airplane no problem, Sit in a train car as it elevates above the ground..... But roller coasters, bundee jumping. hot air balloons? HECK NO! Can't do it! I freak out tooo bad
7. Talking in front of a large crowd - I've given more group project/individual presentations since middle school yet it still rattles my darn nerves!!! I get butterflies and think everyone is going to laugh at me. God forbid if I start stuttering.... it'll be a wrap
8.Not having children - this one kinda connects with #2. Granted a serious relationship is necessary to produce a baby however, that how I'd like my story to play out... fall in love, get married, have a baby. I'm just old school like that.