The Challenge for this week is 6 Places. I've decided to post about 3 places I've visited or lived and 3 places I would love to see one day. Be sure to join in on the link-up as there are only a few weeks left!
PLACES I'VE LIVED
1. Los Angeles, CA - born and raised for only half my life... big city life with so much to offer. I love LA and miss it! Def need to plan a visit.
2. Seattle, WA -- I've only been here 3 months and thus far I'm in love! I'm still getting used to the weather; its already in the 50s and 40s and I not too fond of that.
3. Little Rock, AR -- lived there when I was all of 2 years old. I'd love to visit one day because I remember NONE of it =/
PLACE I'D LIKE TO VISIT
4. New York, NY - My biggest dream is to visit the big apple! I love big city atmosphere and I don't think it gets any bigger than New York
5. Miami, FL -- When I think of Miami I think of the ultimate beach city. I definitely need to go!
6. Canada -- Since I'm in Seattle now, Canada is literally a hop, skip and jump away sooo why not take a trip across the boarder, right??