Wednesday, August 25, 2010

"This is the story all about how my life got flipped, turned up-side down"

I think I mentioned this before, BUT the other day I ordered 4 items from Kohls.com [this started as a cart of like 12 things and I did some serious downsizing!] I only got items that WEREN'T in my closet [non churchy skirts] And since I was able to find a free shipping coupon I felt a tad bit less guilty about my small purchase [I need to be saving for school not buying skirts....] Anywho... after that I vowed to not buy anything [clothes, shoes, accessories, entertainment] unless I truly needed it. ......

BUT THEN I SAW THIS.....



Now if y'all don't know by now, I L-O-V-E, love Will Smith!! Like going back to when Bad Boys came out and I was like 9! Now I already have seasons 1-4 [....yea its that serious] of Fresh Prince... and now, NOW Season 5 wants to come out [actually its now that I'm finding out about this... the DVD came out in May?!]... after I've paid off my Target card?! Grrrr... but I refuse to give in... I shall wait patiently until December to buy FPoBA right along with my William Rast Jeans [ =D ] I guess it's kinda good I'm about to be tooo busy to even go to Target to get it....


Do any of you girls own any TV on DVD shows/series?!?!


No comments:

Post a Comment