Monday, November 5, 2012

Where Has The Year Gone?

Is it just me or has this year flown by way too fast?? Its already November!!

- Election Day is Tuesday,

- The final Twilight movie is released in 11 days,
Source: google.com via Maddie on Pinterest

- Thanksgiving is in 17 days

- Christmas & New Years Eve will both be here before we know it!


So far I am loving the Fall weather in Seattle. I LOVE the colorful leaves in the tress and the many distinctive signs of Fall that are all over the place. I've never been a big fan of the Fall season. It never felt like much of a Fall in Los Angeles or Texas. But with all the trees here in Seattle + the rain; its the perfect combination needed to create a beautiful fall atmosphere.
I absolutely LOVE how the trees here change...
simply beautiful

2 comments:

  1. I know, right!! This year has been ridiculously quick! New follower from the blog hop :)

    ReplyDelete