Thursday, November 15, 2012

The End of the Twilight Era

The end is near... the end of Twilight that is. Tonight/tomorrow the final installment of the Twilight films hits theaters! I'm excited and saddened at the same time. I became a fan wayyy back in 2009; I've seen all 4 movies thus far and read all 4 books. I hate to see it end, but I've been hearing the last film has scene that don't correlate to the book which should be exciting to see! Below I've posted the trailers for the first 4 films for the few of you who may be clueless to the epic-ness that is Twilight! =)


TWILIGHT

Hind sight is always 20/20. When I first saw this film it was on dvd and I thought it was hilarious. Now, I still think its hilarious but I feel the acting is sooo cheesy!

NEW MOON

this was my favorite book in the series; possibly because I'm Team Jacob... but it really was a good book. It introduced a whole new group of 'mythical creatures'. After reading the first book I was already rooting for Jake, so to find out he turns into damn wolf; how could I not love the wolf pack?

ECLIPSE

this was probably my 2nd book. I love how the movies put Jake vs Edward, I love the tent and the fight training scenes.

BREAKING DAWN - PART 1

The only thing I have to say about the book itself is this: That mess was LONG as hell! I literally hated reading it..... ahhhhhhh ahhhhhhh... I purposely spent 2 weeks on that book alone cause it started to annoy me. But I will admit [bias wolf fan comment approaching] I liked "Book 2" ;) If you've read the BD you totally know what I mean. If you didn't read the book.. basically Breaking Dawn (book) is broken into 3 sections: Book 1, Book 2, and Book 3. Books 1 & 3 and from Bella's POV but Book 2 is all from Jacob's POV! I'm seriously hoping that they add some of Jake's perspective into BD2... I might be slightly will be disappointed if at some point during BD2 the scenes aren't begin narrated by Jake! It's only fair people!

BREAKING DAWN - PART 2

I'm sad to see the end of the series BUT I'm super excited to see how to bring it to an end! I have VERY high expectations for this film!

1 comment: