Saturday, November 24, 2012

It's Starting To Feel Like Christmas

On Friday, Seattle had its annual Thanksgiving parade in the morning and Christmas Tree lighting that evening. Since I didn't have to work yesterday I headed downtown to check out the festivities! I had taken a few pictures of both the parade and tree lighting buuttt when I updated my phone earlier all of the pictures on my phone deleted. And i mean ALL [250+] *tears* Luckily I took the video of the tree lighting with my Flip camera. So enjoy the video below!


Tree Lighting Ceremony
 
 
Has your town had any special celebrations to gear up for Christmas??
 
 
 

2 comments:

  1. So beautiful and festive, let the Christmas season begin;-) thank you for sharing the spirit, Nicole!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. aww it was no problem at all! Glad you liked it

      Delete