Thursday, November 15, 2012

10 Day You Challenge - 3 Movies

As you ladies know I've been doing the 10 Day You Challenge for the last few weeks. This weeks challenge is 3 movies. If you know me, then you know I LOVE movies! Below are 3 of the many movies that I absolutely adore!!!

BlogLoveTherapy



1. Saw series - I love horror movies and this series! I have all 7 films on dvd. Put all the guts gore aside, the message of the movies is a good one. Cherish the life you are given, don't take it for granted.


2. Princess & The Frog- When this movie came out on dvd my mom and I watched it together and loved it. Ultimately I convinced my sister-in-law to get it for my-then- 2 year old niece. Now at 4, my niece LOVEEEES it still!


apparently I make this same faceat people unknowingly... *shrug*


3. The Hangover - can we say HILARIOUS??? Just thinking about it makes me want to burst out laughing! lol

No comments:

Post a Comment