Tuesday, May 4, 2010

My Music - Repetiton

I'm about a week behind.. but it's totally justified... I know I said I would be a little MIA.. but apparently my brain is NOT in "study for finals" mode.... oh dear.... soooo until my brain switches gears here is another music post.
Artist who's music I have the MOST of in my iTunes Library!

5. T.I.   47 songs/videos

4. Trey Songz 53 songz/videoz


braids or no braids i LOVE his voice!

3.*NSYNC - 55 songs/ videos


2.Christina Aguilera AND Destiny's Child 56 songs/videos each

...........
.........
.....
...
.
...
.....
.......
..........

1. Britney Spears 67 songs/ videos



Close calls....
Backstreet Boys 43 songs [im missing 2 of their CDs.... they pro could've been #2]
Brandy 44 songs
Chris Brown 42 songs

Which music artists dominate your iPod?!?!

No comments:

Post a Comment