Thursday, April 15, 2010

My Music - Top 5!

So I think I'm gonna start up a weekly post about the music in my iTunes Library/on my iPod! I have more than 1,000 songs and their all sooo different! Like one song can be Bitney Spears then the next will be Snoop Dogg! No Lie!! Now that's diveerse right?

So to start off i'm going to post the top 5 Most Played songs on my iPod! I have more songs in my library.. but not all make it to the iPod... and these 5 songs I swear I L.O.V.E. them!!! Ok, here it goes:

    [song title..... artist.... #of plays]

5. Rehab -- Rihanna -- 94 plays

4. Mad -- Ne-Yo -- 107 plays

3. You're Not Sorry -- Taylor Swift -- 129 plays

2. Honest -- Day26  -- 140 plays

....
.....
.......
.........
...........
.........
.......
.....
....

1. Co-Star -- Day26  --190 plays

haha, so thats my list... Do any of you have these songs in you iPods??? If not shame on you!!! jk Dwnload 'em though!! Good songs!

No comments:

Post a Comment