Friday, April 30, 2010

I'm the biggest kid at heart..

... Which is why I have to get one of the nail polishes im about to show you!! So some might know.. the 4th Shrek movie comes out in May and now OPI Ppolish has teamed up with Shrek/ Dreamworks and created Shrek-inspirised nail polish color!!!! I dont know where their being sold, or for how much ::sad face:: but once i do find out, get out of my way! haha jk... but i will happily rush into the store and buy one of these colors!
Do you girls think any of the colors are cute?? Anyone else going to see Shrek 4??

3 comments:

  1. OPI is cracking down on etailers so fi you're going to purchase them online you'd better hurry. They're available on amazon.

    ♥ SailorWifey

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm gonna watch shrek 4! I love those kinds of movies =)
    the polish is so cute!

    ReplyDelete