Saturday, August 22, 2009

Summer's End

I've been kinda MIA from this blog.. not much has been going on. Trying to relax and prepare myself for one of my last 2 [or 3] semesters of college!! Can't believe i'm finally *almost* done. My summer class went well, got a B so no complaints here. Hopefully I will be able to update this blog more frequently once school gets back in session; I will have a LOT going on [classes, work, sorority, everything else]. So yea.. and i will definitely keep you [who ever is reading this....] posted on my 101 list... havent completed anything yet =( Could have had the TV taping done... but the lovely studio called too many people to come in and my group didnt get seating! =( oh well... next time will be different!


** and for the sake of adding pictures **





[if you have not seen the show[Criminal Minds- check it out! i just recently started watching it and i'm glad A&E airs re-run. i LOVE crime shows and this one is my new fav... right behind CSI Miami]

No comments:

Post a Comment