Thursday, August 13, 2009

Back in the day... 8.14.1999

Okay so I'm taking a short break from cleaning and preparing for my sorority event to reminisce on my teen years! Exactly 10 years ago today... [is it sad that I've kinda kept track on this knowledge?] I went to my very first concert!



It was an *Nsync concert... I was so in love with the group...it was crazy! Its wierd when I think back on those days when I into *Nsync and Backstreet Boys [yes, I liked both groups]. I spent sooo much money on posters and magazines it's a shame. Sadly these guys arent really a group anymore, but I'm still holding on to the fact that they will take a hint from NKOTB and BsB and reunite for just one more tour, one is all I ask for! Well below is one of their videos that I absolutely loved way back when. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment