Saturday, November 27, 2010

What Im Thankful for!

Although Thanksgiving was 2 days ago, I have not forgotten the need for me to post what I'm thankful for this year! Here is my list of things that are near and dear to my heart!

I'm thankful for:
  1. Life
  2. My family
  3. My health
  4. My friends
  5. My job, i may not like it at times, but Lord knows I am thankful to be employed!!
  6. sorority sisters/chapter/ the org as a whole! I've learned a lot from those ladies, being MIA for a semester taught me how much I love spending time with them
  7. all the life lessons my mom has taught me!
  8. my blog followers/readers ... those comments I truly enjoy reading
  9. God- I'm thankful for all the blessings he has given me... I've learned this year more than ever before that the things we WANT TO HAPPEN, never happen exactly when we want them to, but when we NEED them to!!
  10. all the "things" I have... I don't NEED them, but its nice to know that I don't have "nothing" [this is not meant to sound materialistic...]

No comments:

Post a Comment