Tuesday, September 14, 2010

VMAs 2010 [**pic heavy**]

.... ::YAWN:::

Yea, I was kinda bored watching it. The performances were okay, but not one was I excited to see about, well maybe Eminem. His was nice. Glad Rihanna came out so they could do their duet. Wasn't really into T. Swift's performance..... not familiar with her new song. Gaga looked like a damn fool as usual. I understand people love her because she's "sooo creative" but at this point I feel its all for show.

Highlights of the show
  1. When Trey came out (to introduce Usher)
  2. ♥ ♥
  3. When J. Timberlake came out (to introduce Drake)
♥ ♥ ♥


 
...Outfits I liked...

Ashley Greene- love her lighter hair color

    this dress is actually cute to me;
    i prob would change the top portion a little
    not exactly fond of her outfit. BUT she looks so less trashy with bangs! lol
    this dress is sooo cute
    not feeling the lace sleeve but the middle portion of this dress is cute
    there was potential until they added all the extra fabric...
    I would totally wear something like this!
    Its simple yet very cute
    He looks good Point. Blank. Period.
    love Rihanna's dress. the belt is a cute add-on
...WTF...
As I browsed through the 100+ pics MTV has posted on their website, many of the people looked plain, some unfamiliar to me. But for the one's i recognized, there were a select few that got me think "what the F were you thinking when you got dressed for this awards?" The worst of them all [besides all 10 of Gaga's outfits] was Ms Laurie Ann.. I expected better. She must have got wind that Cher would be making a surprise appearance and wanted to bring the 80s back. And is that a FANNY PACK she's wearing?! smh...

1 comment:

  1. LMAO @ the fanny pack Laurie Ann is wearing. I didn't even watch the VMAs....the general consensus seems to be that it was boring.

    Btw, thanks for following/commenting on the blog! :)

    ReplyDelete