Thursday, January 10, 2013

2 Years Gone- NEVER Forgotten


Tuesday was very bittersweet. It marked 2 years ago to the  day, the most important person in my entire world was called home. God had a much better place for her to spend her days. It was beyond hard to grasp the fact that I would never see her face again (in person that is); never hear her blasting Whitney Houston [RIP!!] or gospel music at the crack of dawn; wouldn't have her next to me week after week as we stayed up to watch Criminal Minds or CSI: NY. She's no longer here to laugh with or to fight over the phone when we both wanted to talk to my brother's daughter. Never again would I get to hear the words "I love you Nicole".

I will admit that I'm in much more of a positive place than I was last year and the year before. I'm gotten closer to God and I know that He does everything with a purpose. He has already mapped out the plan for my life. Although I've had a great amount of anxiety the last few days I think as the days pass I'll be better. The road of grieving and learning to live without my mother will indeed be a long one, but with God I know I will be able to handle it.

PSALM 30:5 -
"For his anger lasts only a moment, but his favor lasts a lifetime, weaping may stay for the night, but rejoicing comes in the morning."


5 comments:

  1. Hi my name is walder and i am working with one of famous company AOL probably your know about that company as technical consultant i am also providing help to those who are not able to solve their email issue. so what i do is people contact me via phone call at aol 800 number and i provide solution over the phone call.

    ReplyDelete
  2. aol mail missing sign in, When You are using your Aol mail and sometimes it show’s Aol mail missing sign in issue then call official Aol Mail Helpline Number 1800-684-5649. They will surely solve out your problem . feel free to contact us .we provide 24*7 around o clock helpline service in USA.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fix Errors With HP Officejet Pro 8710 Troubleshooting Errors may be the stepping rocks of success, but your HP OfficeJet Pro 8710
    printer error is not suitable for you and your printer. To save yourself from those failures, Hp Officejet pro 8710 troubleshooting manual is only created to clear all the mistakes

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looking for Printer in Error State Windows 10 solution,
    then you need to have a look at our detailed techniques for how to fix printer in an error state windows 10.

    ReplyDelete