Sunday, October 17, 2010

Mid October Haul

I worked extra hours the past few weeks and I swear I got "spending happy" Haven't been shopping in the longest time so I went to Ross which is by my house. I gave myself a budget of $40, and over spent.. BUT I got nice things. I noticed this day that my shopping habits have changed, and my style has changed as well. I looked around in various departments; shoes, women's, juniors, etc... I actually tried clothes one BEFORE buying.. which I wouldn't do 2 yrs ago! Anything that just did not work, didn't get bought! If I truly didn't need it of felt like I would wear it multiple times it was put back on the rack. So here's my lil haul of what I purchased.

Clothes

Got these from Ross for $23!



This is the dress above... it fits nice. I love it!!



Make-up
Okay, I've realized that I'm getting a little crazy with my make-up purchases... at work some brands are buy 1, get 1 50% and then I had a coupon for $3 off 2 Maybelline products... needless to say, I stocked up! oops... I only spend less than $30 total from my 2 purchases.. but still.. LOL I need to stop being careless with my make-up buying.... so I'm going to slow it down a little, and use the eye shadows I have [which is now quite a few compared to 6 months ago!] Here is what i got!

Maybelline Eye Studio Color Gleam-  (Limited Edition) Purple RadianceThis was my first time getting one of these palettes. Their creamy/smooth
but get clumpy in the crease kinda fast.. had to re-apply later in the day

Maybelline Eye Studio [ Bronze Blowout // Lawless Lavender]

Maybelline [l-r] Emerald Smokes // Designer Chocolates // Impeccable Greys

kabuki brush- Essence of Beauty brand
love the pink handle/bottom

Britney Spears In Control Curious perfume/lotion/lip gloss set

Have any of you tried any other Britney Spears perfume? Know of any palettes or perfumes I should try?! I love all suggestions!!

No comments:

Post a Comment