Monday, November 23, 2009

i'm still alive

ahhh I feel bad I hardly update either of my blogs. School, as usual, has gotten hectic, it's almost the holidays and I'm in the process of moving. After 8 years in one house, moving becomes a very overwhelming and stressful. But either way I am really excited!

*******
Another random update--> New Moon came out last week. Who saw it?!?!? I DID! I DID!!! haha. Yea I actually saw it twice, the only other time I saw the same movie twice in theaters was Alpha Dog in 2007. But non-the-less, New Moon was an amazing movie. Sadly with all the darn trailers and behind the scenes footage that was released, it took away some of the movie's suspense for me. I loved the movie, don't get me wrong, but had Summit only released like 2 trailers, the whole movie would have been better.

*******
Also, I will be updating my 101 list soon, so be on the look out for that.

No comments:

Post a Comment