Thursday, November 26, 2009

The day to be thankful!

Happy Thanksgiving everyone! Hope everyone has a fun-filled day and get to spend time with those they care about.... eat some good food, rather its Turkey, Ham, or Popeye's [yes, I'm eating chicken today... since we're in the process of moving and have to sale our stove, there not point in my mom making a HUGE dinner, especially sine my brother and his family won't be coming out here... so yea.] Besides its not about WHAT you eat on today, its about who you spend the day with and you realize how grateful to have whatever you have!






























Don't let this become your family gathering... everyone turns on the tall person.. haha jk.. but this lil pic is hilarious. I've seen it numerous and it still cracks me up!

No comments:

Post a Comment