Tuesday, September 4, 2012

First Day of..... ?!?!?!


Last week marked the first day of school for many people all across the country. I have nieces and nephews in elementary, middle and high school as well as the baby niece/nephew both entering Pre-K for 3 and 4 year olds!!! Both my oldest sister and sister-n-law sent my pictures earlier in the week of the little ones all smiles for their first day!! It was just too darn cute for words!

It feels so weird not going back to school for the first time since..... forever?! LOL Although I haven't started my dream job yet I'm just glad to be working! I'm actually in the process of finding a 2nd job cause I have debts to pay off and money to save up.... and frankly one part-time job just wont cut it.

I'm going to have to find some hobbies to start up on since I'm not in school. If its one  think I simply can not stand, its being bored! School always kept me busy, essays, reading, studying. So with that chapter of my life closed its time to find things to capture my interest. I have seen a few cool DIY projects on pinterest that I'm interested in doing... but that probably wont happen until late September/early October. [speaking of October... is it too early to think about Halloween and costumes? Yep, my mind is already there for some reason *shrug*]

Any of you ladies have any cool/fun hobbies you'd like to share??

No comments:

Post a Comment