Wednesday, September 12, 2012

E.L.F. Haul

Last week I ordered my first set of makeup from ELF. I've known about ELF for a few years now but never purchased anything before.... until now =) I only paid about $26 for all the items posted! The cool thing about ELF products is they are fairly cheap as many of the items were only $1! Also, they were having a special promotion so all 8 of the nail polishes were FREE! I love free things, don't you?


my entire order


Eye primer. liquid eye liner, face primer, lashes, brow stencil

polish [I got for FREE]
(l-r) Dark Navy, Metal Madness, Champagne, Coral, Party Peach,
Gum Pink, Smoking Red. Medium Red
 
polish swatches [from R to L of the colors listed above]

100 eye shadow palette

 
 
Likes
I love the nail polish.. I'm currently wearing Metal Madness, its dark but not Gothic looking... has a glimmer to it. and I LOVE that the polish push is wide, no need to


Dislikes
eye shadow- I don't like how the shadows are very dusty, it easily spreads onto the next color when I rub the brush onto a specific color.

Eye primer- I was hoping this would apply like a cream but its more of dusty/mineral primer. At least that's what it looks like when I apply it.

eye brow stencil- both my roommate and I tried using the stencil with some difficulty. I'm guessing it works best when someone else is styling your eye brows for you as opposed to you attempting to do them yourself.


Do any of you ladies wear ELF? Which products do you like best??

No comments:

Post a Comment