Saturday, July 7, 2012

Hiatus from Social Networks



So a few weeks ago I decided to take some time away from using social networks. NO twitter and NO Facebook. It dawned on me that I'm wayyyyy too connected. I hardly ever put my phone down and I probably tweet and update statuses more than I actually talk to people. And that's going to change asap!

I remember a time when I was way more social with people, called 'friends' made plan to go out etc etc.... Lately that hasn't been the case at all. My social media break actually did me some good. I still chatted with the same few friends and spent time with my fam but i honestly had more time to get inside my own head... More time to just think. I realized how insignificant those social networking sites are.... You get so wrapped up in the non-sense people are posting or what a celeb is saying/doing that you forget what really matters! And i actually found time to read some more of 50 Shades of Grey =) not too bad of a book so far [I'm on chapter 21]

No comments:

Post a Comment