Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Sally Hansen Salon Effects ♥

Way back in December I purchased the  Sally Hansen Salon Effects polish strips! If y'all don't know what this is I'll explain. Its basically strips of nail polish that you put on your nails to achieve a funky look without spending $40 at a nail salon! The day we got these in I bought a pack. I've listed my pros and cons to this product and some pictures. I used the #360 "Laced Up" set







... I LIKE ...
-the funky styles of the polish strips are super cute and different than your everyday polish
-i don't have to layer 2 and 3 coats of polish!
-not too expensive: at CVS its $10, [since moving I've noticed Wal-Mart has them for less!!]

... I DON'T LIKE ...
-not all the strips fit my nails
-some of the polish strips make little dents. not noticeable to others,
-you only get 16 polish strips so you can really only use the one box once =(

*I used these strips on fake nails so they may have fit better on my natural nails...

Have any of you tried these nail strips? I think about brand makes them too but i don't remember which brand.....

No comments:

Post a Comment