Wednesday, July 28, 2010

If You Really Knew Me

Only 2 episodes have aired BUT I really like this new MTV show! I've seen both episodes and without failure I cried. LoL. It kinda got me thinking how everyone, even those of us no longer in H.S. Hide stuff from our friends and co-worker. So I decided I would do a post answering the question that is the focus point of that show.

IF YOU REALLY KNEW ME, YOU WOULD KNOW:
- some people think I'm "childish" but I'm not. I have a laid-back personality and apparently that comes of as childish? I dnt see how....
- I've always been the "good girl" and I HATE that...it comes with to many expectations....
- I'm often quiet, shy or kinda anti-social because I'm super insecure and scared of looking dumb.
- I'm too scared to approach a guy I like because I scared of being rejected... The few times I was brave enough, it didn't end on a good note :-( [this ties back to my insecuritiy issues]
- I've racked up a bus load of credit card debt to buy shit I thought would make me happy, and in the end it hasn't.
- I think I've been depressed for a while, but just recently came to terms with it because sooo much has been going on and its more noticable.
- I sometimes wish I had never moved to California.... Or at least not in the middle of 10th grade- it was just bad timing.


* I know this may seem like a depressing post, but that's my mood right now and I gotta vent somehow... I dnt wanna burdon others and I can't keep it inside... Hopefully some "happier" posts will come in the future.

1 comment:

  1. Wow, I can really relate to what your going through. I'm SO insecure. Everyone who is close to me knows it. Its honestly such a tough thing to deal with. I've seen the show too! I cried too! ahha I'm trying to get my school to do that but without the MTV cameras. I wish you all the best and hope that you know whenever you need someone to talk to. you can just email or something :)
    xoxo Debby
    dkshepherd@sbcglobal.net

    ReplyDelete