Saturday, July 24, 2010

Faith

In the last 2 or 3 weeks I have been through more stress than I can remember. I've cried more times than I would have liked, became way too moody and possibly even depressed. I originally typed out a long post venting on my thoughts at the time but after re-reading it I decided not to post it. It wasn't until the other day that I realized that maybe if I were to become more faithful things may get better for me. I haven't been to church in.. 7 months!! I used to go every Sunday without failure! There was a time when I would go every Wednesday night as well. Going to church regularly was always something my family did. Now I almost feel lost since I haven't been in so long. I talked with one of my friends from church because I really want to start reading my bible more I hardly ever pick it up, and that really sad. Recently I found out a former Supervisor I had lost her fiance. she just gave birth to their daughter about 2 or 3 months ago. Its sooooo unfortunate when things like that happen, my heart goes out to individuals in those situations. Its worse when its someone I knew, and knowing how much they cared [or talked about] their loved one. I kinda feel bad for complaining about my problems when I look at what others are going through.
Some future posts may be religion based, different things I 've read or things i hear while at church (once I start going again). I know everyone has different religious beliefs so I don't mean to offend anyone with anything I may write.

What do you girls do when you're feeling extremely stressed? Anyone had a similar experience?!

No comments:

Post a Comment