Thursday, August 18, 2011

Im still here :-)

Hi girls!!! I know I've been MIA all summer. It was a very hectic/stressful summer :-( I finished my internship- got an A!!!! Didn't do so well in my anatomy class.... Have to take it again *tears* main bad thing about that is all the sections at the community college near me are FULL O_O. On top of that my living situation is close to unbearable but I don't have the money to move. Sooo as much as I hate to I'm thinking about putting off the anatomy class til the spring and work as much as I can now so I can move by January.

Aside from all that stress, I've been eating healthier!!! Went on a one week "no meat" diet and it turned into a month! As a result of the diet (and a little stress I'm sure) I'm down to 149/150 lbs!!! So I've reached my goal weight!! I haven't exercised much during the summer, but now that I have a little more free time I'm sure I can get down to 140. That's the weight the trainer at the gym felt I could get down to. I thought she was crazy, but now I see its possible!!

I can't wait to get back to doing posts, nails of the week, hauls, etc! When I find time I might change up the layout a bit! Hope all is well with u all. Ttyl!

No comments:

Post a Comment