Friday, March 11, 2011

Healthy Eating

Since moving back to Texas I have been eating a lot healthier than ever before! We have started buying organic fruits, milk and chicken; I'm eating less junk food, no soda, and hardly any red meat, and no fast food. It was difficult at first but now I have no taste for some of that stuff. I've also been working out now... Got a membership at 24 hour fitness and so far I've been doing well; going 2 or 3 times a week during the last 2 weeks. Since going I've learned that walking on the treadmill for 30 minutes will help you burn more calories than the bike or elliptical [depending on the speed level you use I assume].

The other day this picture below is what I had for breakfast.... its crazy because just a few months to a year ago i was stuffing my fast with instant grits, sugary cereals or pop-tarts!!! The spread i used on my toast was peanut butter mixed with dark chocolate, its "Peanut Butter & Co." brand- yummy stuff



I know some other bloggers are talking about eating healthier.. so what are some healthy foods/meals you ladies are trying?

No comments:

Post a Comment