Monday, December 20, 2010

A Quote i now LOVE

"happiness is a mood not a destination"- Brooke Davis, one tree hill

I heard this on an episode of One Tree Hill a few weeks back and really started to think about it. Its completely true! I think a lot of the time people [myself included] think/feel that "happiness" comes when we get things we want or go places we want to go. But true happiness should be when we're content with out current situation. We all go through hard times, some more than others, but there is always someone worse off then ourselves then probably would love to switch positions. I know i complain alot when things dont go right, or my way.. but its not until i start talking to others that i relalize that my life aint too bad.... not perfect but it could deff be worse! Like recently I  had issues with my school and i had/have to pay close to $2600 for 2 classes/semesters before i get my diploma. For the lonnnggest time i griped, complained and moaned about how unfair it was for them to mislead me or to make me pay so much. But then one of my former co-workers told me how he was to pay full tuition at the school he goes to. I know people who have had to take out tens of thousands of dollars just to get through school because they didn't qualify for financial aid. Sooo long story short, my plan for the rest of this year, 2011, 2012 and so on is to not complain as much because others in this crazy world have a harder time than me. So that just my lil random thoughts on that... =) I truly hope that all of you reading this have a fun and safe week/Christmas/Kwanzaa/ whatever you choose to celebrate [or not celebrate]. xoxo.

No comments:

Post a Comment