Thursday, December 30, 2010

holiday nails

Here is how I painted my nails last week to get a little more into the holiday spirit, and to make myself feel better despite all that's been going on lately. I don't really celebrate Christmas. Not because of any religious belief but because I feel its a huge contradiction. Everyone says Christmas is the birth of Jesus Christ , yet the main focus is giving gift and making sure you give the best one to people. Now don't get me wrong, I have participated in work and sorority gift exchanges in the past. And my family did go all out up until I was 14. But after that I lost interest in the whole thing. I did get some things for my 2year-old niece because her parents choose  to celebrate for her and since I was not able to get her much for he b-day this was a substitute. So yea, my holiday basically consisted of me going to work [yes my job was open Dec 25th] and its was CRAZY busy =(  So enough of my babbling... here are my nails



polish used:
Sally Hansen - Cherry Red
Sally Hansen - Emerald City

No comments:

Post a Comment