Monday, February 15, 2010

Airplane issues... shame

So has everyone heard about the Southwest Airlines involving that director guy... [I believe his name is Michael Moore]. So what happened is the airlines claimed the guy was "too big" to fit into their seats, thus they had to ask him to leave the plane..?!?!?!!? What's worse is, once Moore was transferred to a different plane, he over-heard the same situatiion he was just in, involving a woman on the flight that was "too big" Seriously, WTF!?!?!?! The airlines can't just let those they think are "too big" sit on an isle seat or something?! I think it is really sad that when the majority of the country is "plus size" or at least bigger than a size 6, they would accomodate to this change in some way. I really liked Soutwest before this incident. They were the only airlines I would take... Now I may look into other options the next time I fly.

No comments:

Post a Comment