Sunday, October 4, 2009

Justin Timberlake <3

So in less than 2 weeks I'll be off to Vegas- for the FIRST time! Yea I'm totally late with that one... =/ But what's even better than going to Vegas?! Going to a J.Timberlake concert IN VEGAS! Yep I forked up a lot of $$ and I'm going allll the way to Sin City to see my FAV performer for the.. 4th time? ...[once w/ Nsync... 1 on the Justified/Stripped tour... twice on the FutureSex/LoveSounds tour...]. So 5th time! So yea, I'm kind of a huge JT fan if you couldn't tell! Many of my friends looked at my like I was a fool for buying these expensive tickets, BUT its for charity.. its going towards JT's Shriner's Childrens Hospital.. so I'm helping JT help sick kids... and since I'm in the child care field how could I not wanna help out kids?!?

And just for the purpose of adding a random pic.. I found this clip on YouTube from when JT hosted the Espy Awards last year... it was the longest sports-related event i've ever watched! lol

No comments:

Post a Comment