Thursday, June 14, 2012

Moving


Back in April I moved into my sister's house and started a new part-time job. I don't mind the living situation even though it completely different than when I lived with my brother- there is about twice as many people at my sister's house. Therefore there is little privacy.

Recently my best friend and I have been talking about moving... to Seattle. Which is a pretty long ways away from Texas and Connecticut [where she lives]. Initially I had very mixed feelings about the entire situation... I half way wanted to do it and half way didn't. For some reason I felt as if I was going to miss out on something if I moved away from the small town I'm currently living in. Yes, I'm aware how crazy that sounds but initially that's how I thought. However, after doing a few job searches and soul searching I realized that I really don't have much to loose from the transition.

I'm officially done with college and my diploma is being mailed to me as I type. Therefore there's no time like the present to branch off and give myself  the opportunity to spread my wings and grow up some more. I've always been the type of girl that was fearful of taking chances, I've always second guessed myself and at  26 its time I drop that bad habit and quick! So that's exactly what I plan on doing. I haven't really told any of my family yet, I'm going to wait until about a month before I move to do it. I want to wait until the plans are in the final prep stages before hearing criticism from family and friends. All in all I'm very excited for this new transition that I'm about to take. Its something that I truly need to do for personal growth.

No comments:

Post a Comment