Sunday, May 22, 2011

Life Update

How are all my followers doing?! I'm sure many of you had/have finals coming up... good luck to those of you that do! I'll be taking classes this summer so I can FINALLY get my degree.. this has been the most time consuming experience ever but surprisingly I still want to go to graduate school next year.

I'm still adjusting to life in Texas.... I just recently found out [3 months after moving ugh] that there are buses down here.... their small shuttle buses but it will get me to my internship and school. Only downside is they don't run after like 5:30 pm [that's very retarded but whatever...] and my bio class will get out at 9:00pm sooo we'll see what happens with that.

Currently I'm debating on whether or not to get a 2ns job. The place I'm working now I get about 35+ hours but once my classes start I'll be available fewer days and I still will have the same amount to pay for my lovely bills and the last thing I need right now is to get behind on payments because I'm trying to improve my credit [ and credit it what will help me get a car and my own apartment next year]. Its so frustrating when I look back and think of the things I could have done differently, but I know I can't dwell on those cause it will only prevent me from moving forward.

Besides what I already mentioned, things are going okay... I'm sure my best friend will tell you I complain about everything but I guess that's a part of adjusting to grown up life. Its always been hard for me to adapt to new or sudden change and its gets no more "new or sudden" than what I've gone through the last 4 months. But I know in the end its only making me stronger, so that's good =)

And with that I hope you all have a productive week!

No comments:

Post a Comment